Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Last day in Guangzhou

Well, our trip is coming to an end. Tomorrow is our last day in Guangzhou and then we are off to the big land of opportunity. SO READY!!!

Emma is doing well, but she is showing her true colors more and more every day. I have been shopping like crazy...sorry Mike. ;-)

Tomorrow we are off to the Consulate to take the oath. Amen! I will take pictures then and post them for you all.

Good night from China.

Love to all,

Laura

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, I am so happy for both you and Emma. I know what a great Mommy you are and Emma deserves someone like you to call her own! We stopped and saw Mike and the little ones, Tim and Tyler talked PS3, Mia showed Paige Emma's bed and we clued Mike in on having a steak ready for you Thursday night! I hope your tavels are quick and safe, see you soon! Michelle

Stacy said...

Laura,
You will soon be home with all the comforts and resources you need. I know this journey was not easy for you. I wish you a speedy journey, and know it will all come together once you're there.
Thinking of you every day!
Stacy

Jeannine said...

Have a safe trip. You must be so anxious to unite your family!

Godspeed!

Jeannine

Goosegirl said...

Hi Laura, I am continuing to pray for Emma's adjustment and attachment. I am praying that she learns to trust well and that she understands that you are her forever mommy. I am also praying for a safe, healthy, and uneventful flight home!!!

In His Grace,
Sivje

TT-NO-E said...

Laura, so glad to hear that through it all you've been in pretty decent health this time and I am praying for a safe return. We miss you here in the office and cannot wait to see you two. Take care and time to enjoy each other before we see you. Much love to you and Emma, TT-no-E...SMOOCHES!!