Yesterday we spent the whole day home, just playing and having a good time. The girls found the bucket of shoes in their closet and tried on shoes after shoes until they found the new squeaky shoes I brought back from China, and then there was chaos!!!! Squeak, squeak, squeak, running up and down the hallway, followed by loud laughing. I enjoyed it all from my recliner in the living room. The girls are learning to play with each other which means Mamma gets a break. That's unheard of!!!!!
And then, all of a sudden, Emma ran over to Mike at the computer, tapped him on the arm, and clear as a sunny day said: "Daddy, ook!!!!" and pointed at her shoes. I am a proud Mamma. She is such a smart cookie this one.
BTW, we are investing in a cow for the back yard, since we are going through about 3 gallons of milk a week between the three of them, and of course we need to figure out how to make homemade Cheerios because I just cannot buy enough!!! ;-)
Sleep report: Bed at 8 pm, up at 8 am today. Amen!
All is well.
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi there!
Ahh, such a wonderful update. It sounds great. I am so happy that you're getting some normalcy. Keep those updates coming!
I'm glad the girls are enjoying each other!
So glad, so glad!
It is wonderful to watch the sisterhood develop and unfold day by day, minute by minute. So, in between fits of jealousy and not sharing, isn't it nice to know that these girls will have each other forever. It's amazing to watch them navigate the terrain and learn about family.
I can't help you out with the cow or the Cheerios other than to suggest a possible membership to a wholesale club.
I am infinitelt releived for you!
XO
Laura, I LOVE this update!!!! Woohoo!!! The girls sound Great! How is Tyler doing with all this? Now squeaky shoes for him? Heehee!!
Congrats on the sleep! What a blessing!!!
In His Grace,
Sivje
Yeah! Too funny about the cow and the Cheerios - that cheeriosis will get you every time. Jackson still starts his day with cheerios and milk - separately of course.
Take Care!
Tracy
Sounds like things are looking up. I know what you mean about that cow for the backyard. I need on of those too. :-)
Oh, what a great post! Glad to hear they are entertaining each other! What a relief.
I hear you on the milk and Cheerios. They are like baby crack or something. They can't get enough! I hit up the Costco like it's my job.
:)
Post a Comment