Yup, we are going to have a Dorothy and a Witch! If only I could get Mike to dress like the scarecrow......RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mia will be the Witch and Emma will be Dorothy. We had to get a "cute" witch dress and of course I had to buy sparkly black shoes for Mia along with the ruby shoes for Emma, or she wasn't going to have it!!!!!!!!! We had a dress rehearsal, and they look so cute!!!!!!!!! Emma has a Toto in the basket and Mia has a broom!!!!!!!!! Cute, cute, cute.
I love Halloween despite all the satanic implications lots of people see in it. I see a chance for the kids to dress up and get some candy...and for us to get cute pictures and eat some of their goodies. Hehehehe!!!!
My parents will be here for Thanksgiving!!!! I cannot wait. By then it will be almost a year since we have seen them, and of course they will meet Emma for the first time. Now, the logistical issues. I drive a Hyundai Tucson that sits five....let's see, me, my mom, my dad and three kids on outings (I don't count Mike.) So that's six...not working out. So what do you all think????? They will be here at least three months so we will have lots of outings and they do not drive since they are from Italy and all.
MINIVAN, OR
DURANGO????????????????
I am going to start a poll and see what everybody thinks. ;-)
Love to all,
Laura



2 comments:
I say definitely the Durango b/c Jason and I have a "no minivan, ever" pact. I want everyone else to have to deal with climbing over the middle seat too! :)
Lisen
I don't know Laura, I'd go with Minivan, my sister had a Durango and didn't love it (got traded for hubby's new truck). My cousin (that has 4 youngin's under the age of 6, yes, you read that right!) has a cool minivan and loves it! Lot's of storage, plenty of room for carseats and booster seats and lots of cupholders! Test drive everything you can before you decide. Whatever you go with, you'll love it because then you, the kids and your parents can all travel together and I know you will love that! Have fun shopping!
Post a Comment