Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Emma, don't tell Mamma.....

That is what I heard from their room this morning, followed by a million "Sorry, Emma" and screams from the victim!

Apparently, Mia's sunglasses magically poked Emma in the eye, total accident, according to the perpetrator, however all the apologizing and bribing to keep quiet about it led me to believe that there is more to it to the story.
Emma forgave Mia as usual and even kissed her, when actually it should have been the other way around. And Mia Lin escaped time out once again, due to the graciousness of poor Emma Mei.

Then we went outside and while I cleaned up the yard and the garden (and the dogs' poops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), they played on the swing set, and I had to run in and get the camera, because they were giggling so loud, they made me want to join in, so I had to take a picture of the two of them being goofy.

Here they are on the swing, Mia showing Emma how she shouldn't swing on her belly, yet laughing it up!!!!















Also, here is Ms. I am not scared of the dogs anymore feeding them to death. I have to hide the cookies now because the dogs will explode if they eat anymore!!!! ;-)





Love to all,
Laura

No comments: