Mia saw me coming out of the shower this morning (I know one day I will be able to shower alone and for 20 minutes, I know it!!!)
She looked at me and with her eyes wide open said: "Mom, you have a big body!!!!!"
Jenny Craig, here I come.......
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Laura,
This is a funny post. :) Yes, isn't it fun? My child has made me so selfconscious that I barely let her in the bathroom with me when I'm not dressed anymore. I really don't want to have my body parts compared to hers.
I admire how brave you are to adopt an older child. I really do! I am so happy that it's getting better. Each day it's going to get better!
Thanks for the update!
Hugs,
Laura
Hahaha.
Babies are painfully honest.
Brie told me I have "the big ones...boobies" and then proceeded to scratch under her armpits and say ooh-ooh-ah-ah (like a monkey).
Okay, at what point did she see monkey breasts in the orphanage, and why oh why do mine remind her of them?
Ouch.
I am so glad things are better. Each day will get better.
Have you been to Commonmamasense yet? Tracy Peed is a member also.
XO
Stacy
Post a Comment