Tyler will have a new bedroom set in three weeks, and I have a new washer and drier. It was hard to let go of our old ones, because they were a wedding gift from my MIL, but it will be nice to finally wash clothes without flooding the laundry room!!!!!!!!
Here are some pix of T's bedroom set.


And of course what you really care to see anyways....a picture of my three babies, loving each other. Life is good; however, does anybody have the phone number for Peace and Quiet because
I seem to have misplaced it...........;-)

Buon Appetito!!!!!!

The crazy trio!!!!
Love to all,Laura
2 comments:
Laura, you made me tear up when I saw your beautiful family all together! I wish I could insert you into the dinner table picture, but I know they all look so happy because you are the one they are really looking at, not some old camera! You have one good looking family! Take care and we'll see you soon!
AWWWWW! Great family shots. I love that Tyler can hold Emma now. So sweet. Miss Mia is gorgeous as always.
Tracy
Post a Comment