We just got back from the American Consulate and we have Emma's Visa!!!!!!! That means we are ready to fly back to the States. We will be back in Georgia on Thursday night. When I get over the initial jetlag, I will post again.
Thank you for following our trip. Once I get settled, I will tell you all about my impressions on this trip and Emma.
Love to al

l, Laura
5 comments:
Yeah!!!!! Laura we can't wait to see you and the WHOLE family once you get settled. Have a safe trip home!
Happy traveling, Laura! I can see Emma's beauty more and more each day...her picture today shows she is coming more into herself with you. P.S. We got our PA today!:) Hugs, Sheryl
Safe and easy trip home! Can't wait to hear your overview of the experience!
Do you know how great she looks?
I agree with the above friend, she looks better and more happy each time you post.
Have a safe trip and I will look forward to your update from home.
Prayers,
Laura
Hi there my wonderful sister-in-law and my beautiful niece - who I can't wait to meet. Well I think Emma is just beautiful and you two look like a perfect fit. I can't wait until you're back home and we can catch up - better make sure the phones are charged...BTW I called the house to talk the group, but no answer - hopefully that was a good sign...I'm sure they can't wait to see the both of you - have a very safe trip home, love and hugs to both of you...Auntie Lisa
Post a Comment