Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hurray for Guangzhou!!!!!!!!!!!!

We made it to Guangzhou!!!! Almost like being home. Everything is so familiar here, and so nice!

Emma is doing very well. She sleeps like a champ and eats like a horse!!! I did get a stroller to rest my arms a bit and she loves to ride in ir.

On the plane she didn't care AT ALL for the seatbelt which will make the ride home min the car seat priceless I imagine!

Here are some pix from today. We have three more days in Guangzhou and then a big plane ride HOME!!!

I miss Mike and the kids A LOT and I hear they are driving him NUTS, or should I say the princess is??? Oh, yes, she is driving him nuts! :-)

Love to all,

Laura















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, I'm so glad your last leg of the trip is going well. You will be home before you know it! We are headed to town today so Paige and I will try to give Mike a break from the princess while Mike and Tim catch up. Enjoy your last three days and safe travels! Michelle

Stacy said...

That smile!
Last leg indeed. The journey to Emma is in it's final chapter. Almost home to care for, dote over and referee TWO princesses, and a young prince.
Congratulations! There are so many notes that I want to compare with you, regarding Emma, and everything. When you get over the jet lag nightmare, e-mail me and we'll talk.
Hugs and Kisses from Emma's buddy Brie.

Mommy said...

She looks beautiful in her pink dress. I know you'll be glad to be home.

Laura L. said...

Hi Laura,
Wonderful photos. I am so happy to hear that things are going so well with Emma. It sounds like she is doing great.
I know you are ready for the next several days to pass quickly.
Soon you'll be home with the family. I imagine they miss you lots too.
Thanks for updating us. I'm enjoying watching your journey.