There is never a dull moment at our house!
Mia has been a little under the weather lately - last week she had a fever, and this week came the bloody nose and the night terrors. I think she understands that I am leaving and she is having a little bit of anxiety....hmmm, that reminds me of another little girl in Italy who used to be the same way when her Mamma went anywhere....no DNA involved here, but she must have gotten it somehow, somewhere.....Can you transmit it with kisses? She gets a lot of those, so just maybe.....;-)
Mike is in for some fun. I can just picture him cleaning blood off the wall and doing laundry at 11 pm so the blood won't stain the sheets....NOT!!!! I think I might just need to buy new sheets when I get back!!!
I just need to relax and everything will be ok, right??????????? Can I get some reassurance here?
Well, both my babies are sleeping peacefully. I am going too.
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Laura, I am praying for Mia. Our Ahnalin is struggling with the same things right now as Don and I prepare to leave for 4 days. Tomorrow is our 20th anniversary and we have never left Ahnalin. So we are finally going to try it.
But I pray that our girls will relax and trust that their mamas will return to snuggle them just like always.
I can't wait to follow your trip to Emma!!!
In His Grace,
Sivje
Oh Laura,
I cannot believe you're leaving to get your Emma! I am so looking forward to following your journey and wish you peace of mind and a smooth Gotcha Day. Please remember the insanity we experienced with Brie on Gotcha, and now she is absolutely fine, happy and delicious. Keep the big picture in mind when times get tough, and your DH will do just fine also.
I will be thinking of you every day, and of course stalking your blog. Go meet the girl of your dreams and give her a kiss from her friend Sabria!
Love and Peace,
Stacy
Wishing you an absolutely wonderful journey to Emma. Everyone at home will be fine. I will pray for you guys.
Happy and safe travels!!
Can't wait to see your news and photos!
Post a Comment