After a very LONG trip, I am finally here!!!!!
We just got to the hotel. It was great to meet the rest of the families! They are all wonderful, and the children in our group were such troopers!!!!
Tomorrow is a free day and Monday morning (Sunday night for you) I meet Emma!!!!!!!! I will post as soon as possible!!! There is a crib in my room, ohhhh and a KING size bed. Yeah baby!!!!!!
Nanjing is huge, and our guide said there are 10,000,000 people living here. The streets sure look busy!!!!
Well, off to get some dinner and some SLEEP!!!
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Laura, I'm so happy you made it safely! I will be thinking about you and Emma until you get back and we get to meet her. The weather here is awful (that tramp Fey is hanging around!). If Tim ever stops getting called out for trouble, we'll stop by and see the family tomorrow. Stay safe and best wishes for a short trip back!
Laura!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you are so very close to Emma. Can you believe you are back in China? I can't wait to see your post tomorrow. Hugs, Sheryl :)
Oh Laura,
Congratulations on being so so very close to your girl! I cannot wait to see you together at last! I wish you strength and little Emma courage, as you start your life together. I know we have never formally met, but I can confidently say that she is a lucky little lady to be meeting her Mamma for the first time. I bet the ayis will be tucking her in tomorrow night with a bit of bittersweet heartache over losing her...knowing she will be off to her forever family and a warm bed and all the attention she will ever desire in life! I am infinitely happy for you, and am so proud of you for making this corageous journey on your own. I will certainly be thinking of you both tomorrow evening, and I bet little Mia's antibiotics are already working wonders!
Hugs, hugs and more hugs from New York!
I can't wait for Monday!!!!
Jeannine
Woo hoo! Can't wait to read your post about the moment you meet Emma. I'm waiting on pins and needles.
Thinking of you and so excited to know that she will be yours so soon.
Glad you are doing well. Can't wait to see Emma.
Post a Comment