Friday, August 1, 2008

WE HAVE TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!

And we are leaving in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing I am packed and my VISA is on the way.

Unfortunately Tyler will not be going as I am leaving the 15th and he starts school the 11th. He is a bit bummed out, but he knew that school would be a factor in all this.

I was really surprised to find out we are leaving so soon because I thought there would be no travel during the Olympic games, but boy was I wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a tentative consulate Appt scheduled for 26 August and that puts us in country on 17 August with Gotcha Day on 18 August.

Should I mention I had to tell my job about this??? Oh, you should have seen the look on their faces!!!!!!!!! I had originally told them I would leave probably the first week of September..........go figure........I never guess right!!!!!!

Now I seriously need to get some cleaning done and get the house and the kids - oh and the husband - ready for those two weeks.....Please keep Mike in your prayers.....first time EVER he is home alone with the kids. It ought to be interesting.

Off to finish packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all,

Laura

4 comments:

M said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic! 4

shelley said...

I can't wait to see Emma with her family. Safe tripping and update with pics.

shelley
waiting wuxi mom

Jeannine said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait for updates about Emma! I feel like I know her since her 10 second appearance in our 60 second video of Cate!

Goosegirl said...

WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you all! I can't wait to see Emma in your arms! I will continue to pray for you all.

In His Grace,
Sivje