....until I meet Emma. I couldn't sleep at all last night, so I have been up killing time since 3:30 am. Our bus is picking us up at 9:50 am and we are off to the Civil Affairs Office where we will meet the children. Once I get back and after I take some pictures, I will try to come down to the business center and post them. Please be patient as this will depend on how Emma is doing.
'Til later.......
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I am guessing you have met the beautiful Miss Emma by now and I am so excited for you. I am continuing to pray for wonderful bonding and attachment, as well as good health. I am also praying for the kiddos and hubby at home. I can't wait to see photos!!!
In His Grace,
Sivje
You must have her...Please, post- I'm on pins and needles!
I hope you are both doing well, and that your Gotcha went smoothly.
Cuddle your girl and give her a big kiss from Sabria!
Can't wait to see pictures of you with your girl. Praying for you, girl. Hugs, Sheryl
Praying for you and Emma.
Oh Dear, no post yet. I am hoping it's because you and Emma are drowning in maternal/familial bliss, and not because things are rough right now. I hope you're okay. I'm thinking of you!
I keep checking back! I hope everything is okay! Thinking of you guys!
-Maia (Fang Fang's Mom)
Laura, I'm so excited for you, I swear I'm going to get fired because I keep going to your travel blog to see if there is any news! I wish you wonderful days and rest filled nights! Please post and let us know how you are making out. Travel safe!
KE-KE, by now you should have little Emma and I know you have been giving so much love to her and while you are at it give her some LUV from the YA-YAs. We miss you so much around the office, I need a laughter fix but I'm patient. Well we are anticipating an update so hurry but take your time...I know, contradiction...you know what I mean. Take care and look forward to hearing from you soon, TT-NO-E
Okay, Laura. I got the low-down from Tracy's blog, in true stalker fashion, and I hope you have a Z-pack or another broad spectrum antibiotic to chase away the bug you caught. I know you are probably struggling a bit right now, and I am sending all of my good healing mojo your way. Boy, this will be something Emma will hear about for years to come...When Mama came to China to bring you home, she got soooo sick, and...
Can't wait to hear some good news from you! Give that gorgeous baby a kiss from me, and Brie too!
Well???????? Can't wait!!!!
Jeannine
Post a Comment