Sunday, August 3, 2008

You know your child has too many clothes when......

....you can lay out 13 days worth of outfits for Dad, and still have enough clothes and underwear to last for the two weeks before you leave...

In my defense I have to say that the girls will probably be roughly the same size, so I have been buying two of everything....Does that count?????? OKKKK, I am a shopaholic...There, I said it...

I promise I won't buy anymore, until fall comes........soon........like in two months or so........

:-)















Love to all,

Laura

3 comments:

Tracy Peed said...

I love that you are laying outfits out for the kids. I should do this for Brody, but I think I will let him make his own outfits. They are always crazy, but cute. I did make him swear not to wash Addie's clothes until I'm back - only stain treating. He is not so hot with laundry other than his own. We're counting down the days!!! Only 11 more to go - that's scary!

~Tracy

Stacy said...

Oh, Laura!
I am just catching up on all my online stuff after being away for the weekend. A huge, delicious congratulations to you and the entire Grant Family, especially little bitty Emma!
I remember being exactly where you are right now, only four short months ago. I cannot wait to see you united with your baby girl and will watch your blog every day. Does this mean that you are traveling alone?
Buy, buy, buy...if Emma is anything like Brie, she will LOVE all the girlie goodness that you unpack from your suitcase. That is what really helped us win Brie over. Taking out all of her clothes and showing her that they were all HERS She was amazed and soooo excited to wear new things - still is!
I wish you peace in these final days as a family of four. Please feel free to ask any lingering last minute questions.
Love, Love, Love
Stacy

Kellyann said...

Isn't fun! Oh how I remember those days of shopping pre Taylor. This third child is going to get a lot of hand me downs from big brother Jace.