I AM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T - 13 days!!!!!!!!
I am definitely nesting. Last night when I got back from work, I vacuumed and steam cleaned the carpet. Today I have to go through Tyler's junkie room and clean up a bit, and then his floor is getting cleaned. After that, I have kitchen and bathrooms on the list, and I will be content!
I hope these last couple of weeks go by fast and we get back to our routine with the rest of my gang!!!!!!
:-)
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Being busy makes the time go quicker! I can't wait to follow your journey to Emma. I'm so excited for you guys.
Woooohooooo! Thanks for sharing your link today on the Xingfu group and for answering my questions tonight Shanghai. I thought that might be the reason you chose to go there. I can't wait to see you holding your baby very soon!
--Mommy
(I do not use my real name online but I think you can figure me out)
YaHoo! Excellent - about time LOL - Can't wait to see you holding your new baby.... wish I was going to be there too...
Hugs - Moonbeam Auntie
Missy
Mom to EFP &EBB
Post a Comment