We received notification this morning that we are leaving on 22 August instead of 15 August, and will be back on 4 September. Not too bad, I guess.
Emma day will be 25 August.
So now I have an extra week to get ready to go (and to do more shopping), and the prices are much lower because the Olympics will be almost over then. Yippie!!!!
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Laura and family,
Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear your news. Can't imagine how thrilled and excited you all must be.
I'm so glad you'll soon be seeing Emma.
~Laura
Sounds like you are trying to be upbeat about it but I'm sure a weeks delay is tough when you are waiting to hold your little one. Lower prices on travel are always good though! I can't wait to follow your journey as a Homeland family.
Post a Comment