Can you believe it? Today it is one month since we have been home with Emma. Time has flown, even though I thought that first week would never end!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She has changed so much in one month. She is starting to act more like a 3 yo than an 18 mo, and I think that is thanks to Mia who is showing her the ropes. She understands pretty much everything we say, she just doesn't talk much yet. Mike is concerned, so I asked him if he spoke Italian after being there for a month....he didn't speak it after being there for three years, so there you have it!!!!!! I am confident she will do fine, and if she needs some help, we will get it for her. We will see what the craniofacial specialist says first.
We are off to a soccer game. Pictures to come.
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment