Good luck! It was amazing to me how easily Brie transitioned into the routine and how she is thriving back in an environment where there are many children. In my heart, I think she missed it and felt isolated with just boring old me all day.
Tyler was born on a very snowy day of February 1998 in Watertown, NY. He is a great big brother, as long as the girls keep their paws off of his stuff!!! :)
Mia was born in Ruijin, China in February 2005. She joined our family in February 2006, and is our drama queen extraordinaire!!!!!
Emma was born in Changzhou, China, in December 2004. She joined our family in August 2008, and is our sweet girl.
2 comments:
How is the transition to a working mom of three going?! How is Emma doing w/ daycare? I hope all is well!
Lisen
Good luck! It was amazing to me how easily Brie transitioned into the routine and how she is thriving back in an environment where there are many children. In my heart, I think she missed it and felt isolated with just boring old me all day.
Post a Comment