Friday, October 3, 2008

Green Card...Check!

Today Emma's green card came in the mail. It almost seems like a waste of money and manpower, since her readoption hearing is scheduled for 7 November, and on that day she will be an American Citizen. Her picture looks so darn cute, and I can tell how much her hair has grown in a month!!!!

So, Emma is officially a Permanent Resident Alien, just like her Mamma and little sister have been before. I wonder who came up with that term...I guess it is better than immigrant, which is what Tyler calls Mia when she walks passed him in the hallway......siblings love!!!!! I asked him why he calls her that, and his answer was that the definition of immigrant is somebody who moved to one country from another, so I asked him if I am an immigrant, and of course he nodded, but added that he would never call me that because it would be disrespectful to call me names. The kid is smart, very smart!!!!!!

Speaking of names, we have several nicknames for the kids. Here are some examples:

TYLER: Big T, T-Bone, Tiberius, and Fatty Mac.

MIA: Princess, Baby Girl, Fat Girl, and Mamma Mia.

EMMA: Sugar Bear, Sugar Breaches, Munchkin, and Emmy.

Gotta love them!!!!

Love to all,

Laura

No comments: