Since we have been home (4 weeks tomorrow, can you believe it????) I have gotten to learn a few things about my baby, so here they are.
1. She hates meat and fish - loves fruit and vegetables.
2. She has huge long-hair envy.
3. She is a great sleeper.
4. She loves to wear "Tywer's" shoes (both girls pronounce his name like that - funny!)
5. She prefers men to women (except for me)
6. Speaks Chinese all day until somebody speaks it back to her.
7. Knows to say "Thank you" at the right time.
8. Gives very WET kisses.
9. Will turn any item into a "baby", and burp it.
10. Has a shoe fetish (what girls doesn't........she gets that from me.)
She fits perfectly into our family. She threw a fit when I sold the Tucson and got the Grant mobile....Tyler did the same 3 years ago when I sold the Jeep and got the Tucson.....must run in the family!!!!!!
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment