Sunday, November 23, 2008

I found something to blog about - TAG!!!!

A blogging friend tagged me last week, and so here are 8 Things About Me.


8 Favorite TV Shows:

Grey's Anatomy
Lost
Desperate Housewives
The Unit
Cold Case
Brothers and Sisters
CSI
ER


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

Sorted Laundry
Loaded Washer
Unloaded Washer
Loaded Dryer
Emptied Dryer
Folded Laundry
Put Away Laundry
Started Over


8 Things I Look Forward To:

My parents getting here
Emma's first b-day at home
Christmas Day
Going out on a date with Michael
My Secret Santa gifts
Finding out who wins the Amazing Race
Getting my hair cut by a stylist and not the husband...
Playing cards with my mom


8 Favorite Restaurants:

Lucky Dragon
Zaxby's
Chef Lee's
Texas Roadhouse
Caffe Amici
Panera
Minnie's
Rose's

8 Things on My Wish List:

A cook (oh wait, Mike is here!)
A cleaning lady
New floor in the kids' bathroom
New wallpaper in my bathroom
Getting THE van pimped
New shoes
New purse
........and last but not least...
World Peace


8 People To Tag:

Sheryl
Missy
Tiffany
Lisen
Tracy
Teresa
Julie
Mommy


*Play along if you desire.

Rules, Rules - here are the rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer all 8 of the six items listed.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Laura

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ACK! Italia! More pics - less tagging!! LOL

Cutie patooties...

Will do my best - but my mommy brain is hard to get in gear these days...

XOXOXO
Missy

Laura L. said...

Hey! I enjoyed seeing this. :) Your 8 things you did yesterday is funny. I have days like that too. Laundry, the never-ending chore.

You let the husband cut your hair? Brave, very brave. Actually though, I've let Alan help with my highlights several times.

Hugs,
Laura