Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Saturday was Christmas pictures day. The kids did very well. Emma was VERY scared at first and didn't do so well with the group picture, but she did wonderful with the individual poses.

Here are a few. We actually bought the copyrights, so I can print off as many as I want!!!!!!!!!!








Love to all,
Laura

5 comments:

whtmtnmom said...

They are beautiful!! You are so ahead of schedule. :)

Stacy said...

Shut up Laura! I cannot believe how on top of things you are. Crap, now I'm panicking!
Beautiful family, and the one of Emma looking over her shoulder is so cute.

Mommy said...

What beautiful children!

Tracy Peed said...

Ok, I am really impressed by how on top of this you are. I am limping along - Brody has been traveling a week at a time out of state for work - I'm just treading water and trying not to think about how quickly the holidays are approaching.

Gorgeous photos. The family looks so beautiful. Everyone is going to love these!

Tracy

Laura L. said...

Hi Laura,
These are wonderful photos. The kids look so nice. The girls are adorable. I won't say adorable for Tyler. He probably would appreciate that would he? :)
I know you will treasure these for years to come.

~Laura...the other