I love the stuff. It is like crack to me. Large coffee, 7 creams 7 sugars.
Today, I spilled the whole thing on my right leg and in the new van. It hurt so bad, I sobbed like a little girl and scared the living heck out of Michael and the kids. So now I have blisters and cannot sleep on my favorite side.
No more Dunkin Donuts for me. We need a break from each other. I think the Fat Fairy is trying to tell me something - sometimes tough love is the only way, but couldn't it be my left side instead?
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh wow! I'm sorry to hear about your accident. That must have been super painful. I'm sorry that happened. :(
I hope you will feel better soon.
Have you thought about suing? Just kidding. :)
Oh OUCH!!! Hope your leg is feeling better. I remember you missing DD coffee while we were in China.
Take Care!
Tracy
Youchy, Laura! I hope you leg is feeling better. Hugs, Sheryl
Post a Comment