Well, first of all Tyler is starting school on 11 August - right around the corner. He is going to be in 5th grade, his last year of elementary school.
He was just born the other day, what do you mean 5th grade!!!!!???!!!!!????!!!! My baby is growing fast, and next thing you know, he will be a rotten teenager......CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Then we are off to China. We are still trying to figure out who is going and who is staying, based on what the principal will say and when we actually travel. I think beginning of September most likely will be it. I am not even ready yet!!! I will have to get the folks at work ready for when I am on maternity leave, etc...ARGH!!!! The packing has already begun and now that we are back from vacation, I can pack my suitcase too. I am bringing just the basics, not too much. Last time I over packed, so I am not doing the same this time. I need room for lots of squeaky shoes and Xmas gifts this time!!!!!
So, stay tuned for the travel news. As soon as I hear, I'll be sure to share.
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can't wait to see "TA" in your post. I'm sure you are getting beyond excited. Don't you feel so much wiser about what to pack this time? Hugs, Sheryl
I am praying for a quick TA and for a positive response from Tyler's principal. I hope you hear something wonderful soon.
Our school starts on August 13. Whatever happened to school starting after Labor day????? Summer is too short as it is.
But I am so glad you guys had a wonderful vacation.
In His Grace,
Sivje
I LOVE the photo below, of Mia in her swimsuit and hat. Adorable.
I saw someone a few days ago, who looked so much like you, when you had your hair long. It was interesting. We were behind her in line. She had long, wavy hair, held back with a clip. I thought it looked incredibly like you. Then she turned around. Ha ha. Definitely not Laura. I know that's silly. :)
Have a good day!!
Post a Comment