Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tagged!!!

My friend Laura L. who traveled with me to China in 2006 to bring home her beautiful daughter Jadyn has tagged me.

So, I have to describe my life in six words and then tag five people for them to do the same.

Here go my 6 words: Living the dream with my family

If you're up to the challenge (and fun), here are the rules........ you need to describe your life in six words, link back to me, and then tag another five people. Leave them a comment to let them know they are tagged. It really is fun.

I'm tagging:

Tiffany , who has a beautiful baby named Ruby http://ginghamandricracdiaries.blogspot.com/
Stacy, who brought home Emma's best buddy from Changzhou http://3rdgenerationadoption.blogspot.com/
Sheryl, who has been my virtual friends for so long http://homefortheholledays.blogspot.com/
Missy, whom I met in a bathroom in China in 2006 - funny story http://fussypants.blogspot.com/
Lisen, who is desperately waiting to travel with me to pick up our babies http://.guojifamilia.blogspot.com/

Have fun!!

Laura

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Okay, six words posted! I couldn't link my five friends, but I did try!
Thanks for the fun! I think of you every day, and hope for some news soon!!!
XOXO

Laura L. said...

I like your 6 word memoir!

You met Missy in the bathroom in China?? I'd love to hear that story! I'd have enjoyed meeting her in person as well. Where did that happen?