Laura- You have so much packed - I'm impressed. I really need to light a fire and get going - I have nothing packed yet. I did dig out my money belt and plug adapter.
Finally!!! Before you know it that gorgeous girl will be in your arms reaching for more Cheerios and trying to swim with the Koi at the White Swan! Enjoy this exciting time!
Tyler was born on a very snowy day of February 1998 in Watertown, NY. He is a great big brother, as long as the girls keep their paws off of his stuff!!! :)
Mia was born in Ruijin, China in February 2005. She joined our family in February 2006, and is our drama queen extraordinaire!!!!!
Emma was born in Changzhou, China, in December 2004. She joined our family in August 2008, and is our sweet girl.
2 comments:
Laura-
You have so much packed - I'm impressed. I really need to light a fire and get going - I have nothing packed yet. I did dig out my money belt and plug adapter.
You've inspired me!!
Tracy
Finally!!!
Before you know it that gorgeous girl will be in your arms reaching for more Cheerios and trying to swim with the Koi at the White Swan!
Enjoy this exciting time!
Post a Comment