....and it was carrying our LOA (Letter of Approval).
We will sign it and send it back, and then we will wait for TA (Travel Approval). This should take about 4 weeks, and then we will get a CA (Consulate Appointment), and off we leave on a jet plane.
My dear friend Tracy and her sweet family received it as well. Funny thing. We traveled to China together last time to adopt our daughters!!!! Their beautiful Addison is from the same province as Mia, and we were with the same agency then as well. This time they are adopting an adorable little boy, who is 18 months - Jackson - and he is from Emma's province and we are with the same agency as well (different from the last one though) Have I lost you yet??????
The other two families traveling with us are adopting toddlers as well. Emma is the oldest - the rest of the babes are all about the same age.
Tracy has posted on her blog these very clever facts about our travel group. I hope she doesn't mind if I steal them. BTW, we named ourselves the Seadogs:
Xingfu Seadogs 2008 Facts
We have all adopted from China before
We all have girls from China
If I'm not mistaken they are all pretty close in age too!
This trip the kids are split between 2 orphanages, two and two
Chloe & Jackson in Wuxi, and Emma and Eli in Changzhou
Two boys and two girls - how cute
Chloe, Jackson, and Eli were all born within two weeks of each other 12/19/06-1/3/07
Oh, may I add to this that Emma is a December baby too? Does that count?
FOUR TODDLERS - GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!
Friday we are off to the beach. We all need a break. The folks at work are trying to kill me, I think, slowly, but surely. ARGH!!!!!! This means I will be offline until we get back on 20 July. OMG, no Internet for 10 days?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment