Monday, December 8, 2008

They're here, they're here!!!

Mom and Dad made it in Friday night. We had balloons and flowers for them and the girls proudly delivered them at the airport when they came up the escalator. They both jumped in their arms as if they had always known them. I think the web cam is a great invention because they were able to see them once a week and be ready to meet them. Tyler is beside himself, of course; for one thing, he is very attached to them, and most importantly, they brought so many good snacks, you wouldn't believe it!!!!!

We are having a great time!!!! Pictures to come.

Love to all,

Laura

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Enjoy your time with your parents. I can tell you are thrilled to see them! I have not forgotten that you tagged me. Just haven't had a second to do it but I will...hopefully soon.