Sunday, December 14, 2008

Look who turned 4 today!!!!!

Emma turned the big 4 today!!!!!! She has been sick all weekend so the poor girl celebrated between throwing up sessions....ouch!

Here are some pix from the big day!

Enjoy!

Love to all,

Laura































5 comments:

M said...

happy birthday emma!

Laura L. said...

Happy 4th birthday, Emma! She looks happy, despite the illness. So sorry to hear that she was sick on her birthday. I hope she'll soon be feeling better.
Jadyn had a party yesterday to celebrate her birthday, although her birthday was one week ago.
Such a cute cake. Jadyn would have thought that was pretty cool. We had Curious George here. :)

Tracy Peed said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. I hope you are feeling better!

Tracy

Goosegirl said...

Happy Birthday Emma! I pray you feel better and got to enjoy your day. You are a beautiful, precious girl!

Jeannine said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Jeannine