We made it through another Christmas alive!!!
What a whirlwind this week was!!!! We started on Christmas Eve by having our 1st Annual Christmas Open House, and it was a great success. We had food and drinks aplenty, and everybody seemed to have a great time. Mike's mom, better known as Nonna Maggie down here, surprised us about an hour before the party!!! She flew all the way from Connecticut to come and spend Christmas with us and see the kids, which means the children had all their grandparents here at one time, and that was the best gift!!!!!
Christmas morning was crazy!!! Mia opened her gifts until she found the Leapster (aka pink game on her wish list) and that was it - the rest of the gifts were not important anymore. Emma didn't know what to do at first, but when she figured out what to do with the boxes, she wouldn't stop. She also thought that climbing inside her Santa's bag was the funniest part of it all, and so did we!!!!! Tyler loved all his gifts, and he also helped his little sisters open theirs. He is such a good big brother!!!!!!!
Do you think I took any pictures??? Hmmmm, nope. There was so much going on, I completely forgot. My mom and my mother-in-law did though, so as soon as I can get them, I will add them to the post.
Hope everybody had a great Christmas and we wish all of you a Happy 2009!!!!!
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment