Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I am going to go ahead and wish everybody a Merry Christmas today, as I am sure we will be busy tomorrow!!!!!!!! I will take lots of pictures in the morning - cannot wait to see their faces when they get up.

To all of you, Merry Christmas. We have so much to be thankful for this year - Emma is home with us, and we can afford to buy gifts fort he whole family, which is a luxury not many have this holiday season.

Please keep all of our troops in your thoughts as you spend time with your families, as thousands of them are far away and spending the holidays without the warmth of a home cooked meal and family and friends. Taneka, Irma and April, Merry Christmas. Be safe. I love you and miss you.

Love to all,

Laura

1 comment:

Goosegirl said...

Merry Christmas Laura and family. I pray your day was wonderful!

In His Grace,
Sivje