Friday, August 7, 2009

Update on family in China

Unfortunately, they had to say goodbye to their daughter and leave her in China. I am not sure I understand the burocracy and medical aspects of this case, so I cannot judge, however, as requested by her mom, I am posting the video of their farewell.

Enough said.

Laura

http://www.comicscollaborative.net/goodbye.mov

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Ugh, I know. Remember the pain we all exerienced during the wait? I cannot even imagine the wait ending only to begin again with all the cards stacked against you. Unreal and unfair. Go sign the petition on my FB page if you haven't already.

On a sidenote...how does Emma feel about her new appearance. Brie still STARES into every mirror she sees. Making faces and moving around her nose and lips...so cute.

lpiccoli said...

Same here. Emma loves to pucker up and send kisses to herself. It's wonderful, isn't it?

So unfair about that little girl ,'cause she hasn't been through enough already!!!!

Laura