Well it has been a little over two weeks since school started and the teachers have sent me Tyler's progress report so far, and I am proud to say the little stinker has straight As.
Considering he was terrified of starting 6th grade, and that math is a tough subject for him, we are SUPER proud that he is off to such a great start!!!!!!
I realized that I just don't talk enough about Tyler on the blog. Tyler is my baby boy (and always will be.) He is handsome and so sweet. In the evenings when Mike is gone, he comes and checks on me before we go to sleep, and when he opens the bedroom door I always tell him: "Hey handsome!" to which he responds, "Hello pretty!" and no matter what mood I am in, all is better!!!!!! I love him so much!!!!!!!! When he goes to his friend's house for a sleepover, I miss my "Hello pretty!"
He is big on family - he loves family reunions, and enjoys seeing all his grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. He is looking forward to Easter, when we will be heading to Connecticut to spend time with Mike's family, and for summer, as he will spend it with my parents in Italy.
Tuesday will be ONE year since the day I met Emma. Time sure has gone by fast!!!!!!! I will have a post dedicated to her on that day with some pictures and some words.
That's all for today.
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woohoo Tyler! What a smart and considerate boy you have raised!
Congrats on all A's Tyler!! Way to go! Can you believe it has almost been a year. The kids sure have changed a lot :)
Hugs!
Tracy
Hey there, give the Big T a huge high 5 from Auntie Lisa and let him know I am so proud of him - way to go. I'm also so proud of the way he treats him mom - good for him - his parents have raised him well. Love Auntie Lisa
Post a Comment