Watch out Teshaun (yes, she has a boyfriend....), Emma is ready to pucker up and give some kisses!!!!!!!
I just realized how dirty her face was when I took the picture.....Yikes........I swear she is normally cleaner than that..........
Love to all,
Laura
4 comments:
Oh Laura, her lip is PERFECT!! Miss Em looks just wonderful! I am so happy she is doing well. Hugs to you all.
Beautiful as always! All of your children are gorgeous! You are very lucky to have each of them. Tell Emma she looks liek a little princess in this picture! (By the way, I see the new kitchen in the background!!!, we need to get to see you soon!)
Beautiful little baby! What a big change...is she happy? Brie is happy, and I guess that's more than what we could have all hoped for. For the girls themselves to be pleased. Gosh, I'm tired after all this excitement...must be time to go back to work - to rest! Joking, a little.
she looks fantabulous!!!! and so happy! like a princess. love to all - Katie
Post a Comment