Monday, July 13, 2009

Picture

This is the "I cannot believe you are making me do this" look!!!!!















She is doing well. Unfortunately, her lip had a close-up encounter with Tyler's s knee today, so I let you imagine the mood at the Grant household...a little blood and lots of scolding......yikes!


Love to all,


Laura and the gang

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Bless her sweet little heart. She looks...ummmmm...less than thrilled at your photography session. Hoping to see those precious smiles again soon.

Stacy said...

We have similar pictures of Brie...the eyes say it all. Like, "Are you kidding Mom, now? Now is when you want to catch-up on pictures? Where's my Codeine?"

Emma's nose looks wonderful! It's amazing what they can do with a little face that started out perfect already!

Health and healing from NY

Michelle said...

Laura, I am so glad everything worked out okay (well except for Tyler's knee, ouch!). She looks wonderful, even if she doesn't feel it, but she already was absolutely beautiful. We are thinking of you and if we can do anything, just say the word.