Monday, July 20, 2009

10 days post-op

Here she is!!! She is doing well. The nose is starting to shift a little. We don't see the doc until 5 August so in the meantime we just have to wait.

She has been doing so well. Today she went back to school and it was SO hard for both of us. It was nice to spend some time together....

That's all for now.

Love to all,


Laura and the gang

4 comments:

Goosegirl said...

Laura, she looks wonderful. I am continuing to pray for perfect healing of her lip and palate. She is just a gorgeous girl in every way!

Mommy said...

Sweet girl. I am so glad she is doing well.

Stacy said...

Hey Laura,
We just got Brie's nose cones (not the official anme, but what I call them) out today...and her nose shifted a great deal as well. Not as symmetrical as when they were holding her nostrils in place, but gorgeous and very different than pre-op nonetheless. Her left nostril is not collapsed anymore and she can definitely speaking more clearly now that she can press her lips together.
Glad we're in this together.
xoxo from NY

Michelle said...

Laura, I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well. We NEED to get together. Maybe if we head to town this weekend we can stop by if you will be around. Talk to you soon!