Emma's surgery is scheduled for 9 July 2009, at 12 pm. This time the surgeon will do a revision of her cleft lip, to give it better functionality and appearance.
Please keep her in your thoughts as I am sure she will be upset once she realizes we are back at the hospital. The first time it was a breeze to get her to the operating room - not sure it will be so easy this time.
Hope everybody had a nice Mother's Day.
Love to all,
Laura and the gang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi laura. You know I will be praying for the beautiful Emma, and for her beautiful mama too. We just found out today that Ahnalin may have to have her dental work done at the hospital. UGH. She has 9 cavities and will need at least 2 crowns. But we finally have dental coverage and she is finally at the stage emotionally where she was able to handle a visit to the dentist. We were not expecting to find out about this much work to be done. Poor baby. But she was a trouper and did so well. We have 5 appts scheduled between now and the end of June. Please pray for my little sweetie, ok?
Much love to you my friend.
In His Grace,
Sivje
Hey Laura!
I have to be honest and admit that I have not been on the computer in a while...a much needed break - and life has been chaos, so I don't think I would have had the time or energy even if I wasn't intentionally avoiding computer time...
I got a Blackberry and have been e-mailing much more than blogging...which I like, but it has it's downers too...like not being kept up-to-date on how all my virtual friends are doing.
That being said, you know Miss Emma will be in my thoughts, as she often is, and you and I will have to e-mail a lot this month...because Brie's surgery has been switched to July 8th...So, we will be going through this together!!!
As if these girls could be any more beautiful...is it possible?
I'm doing this for her.
I am confident she understands what it is going to achieve.
She has no idea what she is in for in terms of fear and pain.
So many panicky details yet to be revealed.
I hope Em is good to you pre-op, and doesn't remember too much of your last experience.
I adore your girl!
Hugs from NY
Stacy
Bless her sweet little heart. I wrote it down on my calendar so I will not forget. Keep us updated!
M
Post a Comment