Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pool time


5 comments:

whtmtnmom said...

What fun! Emma looks so different with all that hair now!

Laura L. said...

Great picture of the kids. Always fun to see them. Looks like their summer is off to a good start. Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! It looks like the kiddos are doing great! I'm so glad they ALL enjoy the pool now, it's too hot not to! We'll talk soon, Paige and I will probably come to town this weekend, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Nice in the pool already...Tell the kids Auntie Lisa is so sad she's not with them. Hugs and Kisses all around. Love Ya!
Auntie Lisa

Goosegirl said...

Laura, the kids look so cute in the pool. Are the girls swimming already? I need to get lessons for Ahnalin because she is not afraid of the water but still not safe. I guess I had better get on that!