I have been listening to the news, and also read a few posts on different Christian and non-Christian forums tonight, and I am baffled. Really? Sadness?? Granted I have all his songs, and think he is a great performer, but I also remember his days in the court-room, and with three children, I cannot stop thinking about the allegations made against him throughout the years. I see it happening so often at work - he just had the money to get out of it. One lady on a Christian forum I will not name said that after all he had a tough childhood and was not living a glamorous life like many others. Are you kidding me? I always thought the lady was a little off, now I know for sure.
It may not be the most popular opinion, but honestly, one less weirdo to worry about. I just cannot believe people forgot about it.
I am just disgusted tonight. Jon and Kate plus 8 exploiting their children during a time when they should be trying to fix their marriage and keep their family together. A governor acting like an idiot and making a fool of himself and his family. A mom letting a sex offender living in her house with a two-year old. Seriously? I am thinking of giving up cable and re-focusing on the important things in life.
I think I will take a break from blogging. If you want to reach me, e-mail me. I am in a nasty mood, and it maybe be best if I keep my comments to myself for a while.
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Argh, I hear ya lady! I am going to need your support over the next few weeks, don"t go anywhere!!!
XO from NY
Stacy, you know I am here for you, and I need the support back!!!! I'll catch you on commonsense or via e-mail.
:-)
Laura
I'm with you. Too much drama on TV. Much more than my heart and my mind can handle.
TOTALLY AGREE. Yes, he wrote some great songs. But is he really a LEGEND never to be forgotten? He had enough money to commit crimes and pay parents of the victims off. No on seems to talk about that. I turn it off now too...there are so many important world issues going on, and this is on 24/7. One of the perks of moving rihgt now is that we don't have a TV. :)
Post a Comment