Friday, May 22, 2009

Bad blogger.......

I have been away from the blog for a little while, but I have been a busy mamma!!!! How does that Duggar lady do it????? She must save it all for when the cameras are not rolling, and then she must blow up and just scream for an hour straight......I would.........

Anyways....

Tyler graduated 5th grade and is now officially on his way to 6th grade - middle school or junior high, as others call it. All I know is that I have no idea what is ahead of us since the school system in Italy is completely different! Mike is too old to remember how middle school works (hehehehe), so we will just have to wait and see. Tyler is excited and nervous at the same time - because of the school zoning, some of his friends will be going to a different middle school, so he will not see some of them anymore. He is happy his buddy Jevion is still going to be with him, though.

Here he is holding his certificate of promotion, and may I brag a little - straight As for our baby this last nine weeks, and the previous ones were not too shabby either. All the beatings are finally paying off - JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so proud of him.


Love to all,
Laura and the gang

2 comments:

Tracy Peed said...

Congrats on making all A's and Graduation. Enjoy Middle School!

Tracy

whtmtnmom said...

Congrat's to Tyler! Have a great summer, y'all! My guys still have three weeks to go.

Lisen