Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Success!!!

Our date went very well. The girls did wonderful with Ms. Amanda, and Mike and I had a very good time. After dinner we just went for drinks, and were back home by 1030 pm. Party animals........

We will do this again next month. We may even go to the movies and watch a non-Disney flick!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all,

Laura

2 comments:

Goosegirl said...

YAY!! I am glad you had a good time. You know, it won't be too long before Tyler will be able to babysit his sisters. Then you can party all the time! Hehee!!!!

Congrats on the adult conversation! Now, how many times did you wonder what the kids were doing? Somehow we always talk about the kids when we are on a date.

Sivje

Laura L. said...

Hi,
I'm glad everything went well for you and the kids.

Yes, hopefully you can do it again soon. So important and you guys deserve it.

We went out on Friday night too. ALONE. We don't do that often enough. It was so nice.