Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

Ok, so I am a bad mother, since Tyler's birthday was on Sunday and I am finally posting the pictures today; however, in my defense, I have my handful with a husband, three children, two parents, and two dogs!!!!! ;-)

Tyler turned 11, but I could swear he was born last week......wasn't he? I mean, really, I think I still feel the pain...oh, wait, that's the heartburn from homework and baths tonight....ok, so I can't let go of my baby, could you???????????















Opening gifts in the morning















Cake in the evening






Mom, I look like a dork.....
Me, me, take my picture!!!
Let me try, with my new haircut!!!
Love to all,
Laura

2 comments:

The Heumphreus said...

I can't believe he's 11! Wasn't it just yesterday we were playing Pokemon in the office and he was threatening to beat MR. Dustin up?!

Love the pics. You have a beautiful family!
Love Jules

Anonymous said...

holy cow, I remember when he was born..amazing how time flies...Happy B-day Big T. I'll be seeing you all very soon - I CAN'T WAIT...

Auntie Lisa