Well the Jeep is officially gone. It is sold and that's it. I have to say I was a little sad when I came home and it was gone. Mike and I took several trips to the beach back in Italy in the Jeep, and we even drove it from CT to GA a few years back when we were newlyweds...lots of memories, but it is just a truck, so it is time to let go!!!!!
Speaking of letting go, Mike has informed me that I am too overprotective when it comes to the children, and that I need to let Tyler go to the beach with our neighbor this summer. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!!???!!! It is probably going to be shark infested, and they are going to let him drown...oh, how about food poisoning and car accidents...nope...I know, I know, I am overreacting and I will eventually let him go, but I am going to be MISERABLE for five days at the end of May, so Mike better be ready for it, Mr. Stop Being So Protective.......ARGH!!!!
That's all for today. No news from China - believe me, you will know when the time comes!!!!!!!
Love to all,
Laura and the gang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment