Well, it has been 30 days since we sent our dossier to China and no news from the China Center for Adoption Affairs.
There are a lot of rumors out there that the Olympic Games will slow down the adoption process and that families might not be able to travel to pick up their children around that time. Our agency is being vague, but optimistic, so we will see what happens as we get closer. At this point, we am just patiently waiting. If I think about other families who have been waiting over two years for a referral, our six months are really nothing!
The kiddos are doing well. Tyler starts state testing at school tomorrow for a week. Mia is talking up a storm, so yes, we are staying busy.
Mike is well. He is trying to sell his Jeep he has had for 15 years, and amazingly a bunch of people want to buy it. I don't see why...no air conditioning, no power steering...men and their toys, I tell you!!!!
Love to all,
Laura and the gang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment