Well, we finally watched Homeland-Season 1. How come nobody told me it was such a good show???? We really liked it, and are looking forward to Season 2. I am not sure why we like these crazy shows - Sleeper Cell was also one of our favorites (that's TWO terrorist series...), along with the Tudors and the Borgias...jeez, now that I think about it, they are all on Showtime. We might need to let HBO go...
One thing I do not like about the show is Claire Danes, which is actually a big deal, because she is the main character. Her character is looney and she looks like she hasn't showered in months. Somehow, I picture her like that in real life too. By the way, what other shows has she been in? Was she in the vampire movie with Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt? Nah, that was Kirsten Dunst....ehhhhhh, Danes, Dunst, it's all the same. Seriously, what was she in? Do tell.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment