I just contacted my very own, personal card designer Katie, and she will start working on my Christmas Open House invitations and Christmas cards. I cannot wait to see what she comes up with - she is a very talented, beautiful, young lady, oh, and she is family too!!!!! I opted to ask her to do it because I am all for supporting handmade and local products!
So, stay tuned for the cards, and if you feel the urge to start with yours, think about asking Katie to help you out. You will see, she is worth every penny!
In other news, Christmas shopping is underway. I am planning on being done by 1 November, if all goes well. This way, I will have plenty of time for wrapping and decorating, and for all the activities we have planned for this winter. Breakfast with Santa, skiing, maybe the Polar Express...wait, do we need money for all this? Ugh.....
Mike and the kids are doing well. Nothing new. Sometimes, no news is good news, right?
Love to all,
No comments:
Post a Comment