Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thoughts


Every year around the girls' birthdays I get poopy because I once again cannot get myself to write one of those glorious posts about their birth mothers.  I am trying really hard, I really am, and I am still unsuccessful.  And they are getting older and are starting to ask questions, and talking about their China moms.  I just don't have it in me, and I don't know where to find it.  I guess it is compassion or understanding - whatever it is, I lack it.

I lie really good, though.  I tell them their China moms loved them, and it is so hard to tell Emma that, given her circumstances.  And I would love to share the details for my own personal "revenge" but it is something so atrocious and private, that I just cannot do it.  Not for Emma's sake, because I would rather die than her ever finding out what happened.

So, another year of me being less than gracious about this.  I'll try again next year, and maybe one day I will be a better person.  For now, I'm just a witch.  

 post signature






No comments: