Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Special Project

Mike and I are getting ready to embark on a project we are going to regret!  Haha!

Last year we told the girls they could have a joined b-day party, but then things got really busy and it didn't work out.  This year, we hoped they had forgotten all about it, until the other day Mia mentioned that we had promised to have a princess tea party...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...So, hear ye, hear ye, in less than two weeks, we are having a royal gathering.

Mike wants to build a castle entrance for the front door - well, I thought that would be a good idea, and of course he gladly volunteered his artistic talent to get it done.  So, we have been looking everywhere for ideas, and this weekend we will begin.  It will be very interesting...

I will make sure to post pictures as things progress. 


post signature

No comments: