Thursday morning Emma and I will be up bright and early on our way to Atlanta.
Her surgery is at 10 am, at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite. If all goes as planned we will be home on Friday; however, if you are in Atlanta for whatever reason on Thursday and Friday, feel free to come and see us!!!!
Emma doesn't realize what is going to happen yet, she just thinks we are going to the doctor and he will look in her mouth - I guess it is hard for a little girl to understand the whole surgery concept!!!
I will try to update as soon as we get back home and get settled back in.
Keep us in your thoughts. We will have a couple of hard days, but Emma is a tough cookie and this too shall pass!
Love to all,
Laura and the gang
5 comments:
I will be thinking of your little bug on Thursday and the days that follow. Try to be strong and keep your eye on the "big picture."
Good Luck!!!
Hugs From New York to the whole Grant crew.
I have her surgery day and time here on my calendar and I will pray for Emma...and you guys too.
I was just thinking of you guys this weekend, knowing it was coming soon.
Hugs,
Laura
Good luck!
Praying all is going well today. Hang in there!
Hope Emma's surgery went well. Praying you are coming home tomorrow and she will heal quickly. Hugs!
Post a Comment