Monday, March 2, 2009

Shopping, shopping, shopping..........

I finally ventured to Target and bought the kids new bedding. They won't be here for a while because I had to order them, but I am so excited!!! Tyler still has the same bedding he had when he was 3 yo, so I think it is time, right???
Mia informed me that she wants to "be different" from Emma from now on, so since they will have their own room soon, I let her pick the color, and purple it is. Emma just goes along with what I say - she's a smart one!!!!! I thought pink and chocolate would be nice for her room.
Here they are, respectively Tyler, Emma and Mia (they will all have different sheets, but the quilt is the one!)







































I cannot wait to move and see how they look in their rooms!!!!
Love to all,
Laura

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Very cute! Are you moving? I must of missed that on the blog. Ugh! I hate moving. Happy Packing!

whtmtnmom said...

Yeah, WHAT?! You're moving?! Oh, and cute bedding too. :)

Lisen

lpiccoli said...

We are moving next door, not far at all. Bigger house with one extra bedroom. We need it!!!!!!!

It will probably be April/May, after Emma's surgery.

Wish us good luck!!!!

Laura