That is so cool. I think our daughters must have known each other. I spotted Lillian, who came home with us in January, in the upper left corner of the video a couple times (most visible at 1:25 into the clip). She's wearing one of the outfits she's also wearing in photos we have of her.
Anyway, I'm going to go home and look through the photos we have of Lillian at the CWI to see if Emma is in any of them. We have several dozen that were pasted into a journal we received on the day we met her.
Laura, Sabria was so thrilled to watch Jiji's video! She smiles and smiles when she sees Ting Ting also!!!I am most definitely going to be a sobbing mess when we are finally able to reunite them...Come on LOSC! Waiting right with you... Your friend, Stacy
Tyler was born on a very snowy day of February 1998 in Watertown, NY. He is a great big brother, as long as the girls keep their paws off of his stuff!!! :)
Mia was born in Ruijin, China in February 2005. She joined our family in February 2006, and is our drama queen extraordinaire!!!!!
Emma was born in Changzhou, China, in December 2004. She joined our family in August 2008, and is our sweet girl.
3 comments:
Laura-
Emma is so ADORABLE. Video does so much to add personality to those little pictures. I love that they were trying to get her to jump and smile.
We have to travel soon - I'm going crazy - I just feel in my heart they will be home soon!
Tracy
That is so cool. I think our daughters must have known each other. I spotted Lillian, who came home with us in January, in the upper left corner of the video a couple times (most visible at 1:25 into the clip). She's wearing one of the outfits she's also wearing in photos we have of her.
Anyway, I'm going to go home and look through the photos we have of Lillian at the CWI to see if Emma is in any of them. We have several dozen that were pasted into a journal we received on the day we met her.
Laura,
Sabria was so thrilled to watch Jiji's video! She smiles and smiles when she sees Ting Ting also!!!I am most definitely going to be a sobbing mess when we are finally able to reunite them...Come on LOSC!
Waiting right with you...
Your friend,
Stacy
Post a Comment